JOHNNY RABB (THE NEANDERTHALS) – THE DAMNED QUESTIONNAIRE
- First of all, unga tunga burundi ungawa?
- I think it is better for the fans talking in our language, what other cavemen are coming with you and Eddie and from which tribes do they come from?
- I suppose you are too prehistoric to have photos of your favourite artists so what can of cave painting can we find in your grotto?
- Do you remember the day rock’n’roll cursed your soul?
- Johnny, you are a true rock’n’roll “Homo Neanderthalensis”, but Eddie Angel’s guitar technical make us think he is a “Homo Habilis”. He is a caveman too, but from other specie. Could you tell us how was the first contact between you, the day the two species met?
- If I am not wrong you live in NY. How is that city “modern” scene for such an old rock’n’roll lover?
- One of your last recordings was that single tribute to Brian Wilson, a 7’’ recorded at Mono Bar in Alicante, Spain. How was that experience and which are your bet memories from that day apart from “Spanish tortilla”?
- What has meant rock’n’roll for Johnny Rabb and what means Johnny Rabb for Rock’n’Roll?
- After your travel from the Stone Age crossing the darkest jungles, you visit outer space looking for some twist rhythms. Which will be the next Neanderthals adventure?
- This is one of our favourite questions, could you tell me your three favourite rock’n’roll dead stars?
- If I am not wrong you have recorded your four albums in four different studios, in four different cities and with many different people. It seems that inside your garage-frat-hot rod-twist-rock’n’roll style you are always looking for new sensations and you don’t want to repeat the same, is it this way?
- Who would you prefer to share the microphone with on the stage and why, Elvis, Fred Flintstone or Tarzan?
- Many people talk about we need a rock’n’roll evolution, I think that what we need is a rock’n’roll involution. What do you think about this?
- You have a 1953 jukebox at your home. Tell me some of your favourite and most rare singles you have in it.
- They are not listening to us. Could you tell me what do you sincerely think about The Hi-Risers?